Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cord's latest performance

I got an email from Cord the other day directing me to this link:
Check out my latest performance: 
http://www.smule.com/play/7K1FT

I listened to the whole thing feeling almost mesmerized, slightly horrified.  At the very end, there is a particular abrupt note that forces a burst of laughter from me every time.  (Yes, I've listened to it multiple times.)

I gotta get ready for Homer's open house now, otherwise I would go off on my rant about jazz pants and theater teachers forcing boys to wear them.  I'll save it for tomorrow.  I think I'll title it "All That Jazz!"  Clever, no?
  

3 comments:

Jana said...

And I will now be listening to it multiple times as well. OH wow. Why was that so funny? It strongly resembled a trumpet in some parts. Was it supposed to? Either way, brilliant.

Cristin said...

That was magical!

Hot Pants said...

Never had one lesson.