Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Few of my favorite things

I love it when Tony puts the laundry away and a few days later I find Cord's jeans hanging in my closet. He must think I'm super la petite! He holds up a pair of size 12 boy's jeans and says to himself, "These'll definitely fit my wife, they must be hers." And then he hangs them in my closet where my shirts go. Isn't that nice?


Other nice things include real-life glee clubbers...




...the return of candy cane Hershey kisses (aka, my breakfast for the next month)...



...and people who think they are bigger Harry Potter fans than me just cuz they've read them over 100 times and have a lot of drawings and permanent tattoos and junk:




Psst:



Get this and other HP countdowns at LeakyNews.com

5 comments:

eekareek said...

First of all, I am the biggest H P fan. Second of all, yeah right he went to the prom.

Jana said...

YUM on those kisses. I gotta get me a bag of them. AND- I'm PRETTY sure you could wear your son's jeans, miss la petite.

Emily said...

How could I possibly ever repay you for this post?

Katie said...

When my holiday company arrives, they will be greeted with a fat bag of those Hershey Kisses, and a screening of all your You Tube finds. Thank you.

Memzy said...

I want to go to there.

It's true. You're a regular YouTube sensei.