Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cake Polls and Stats

You have a shocking lack of friends this year:



463, to be exact. Collectively.

However, your computer hacking skills are spot on:



Well done to our top three scorers!

*Please note that pollers prefer the African American Seneca Crane cake to the white Seneca Crane cake, 27 to 1. I'm relived, actually, as I couldn't stomach a bunch of racists visiting my blog. Or people who discriminate against dummies with square-shaped heads.

The official winners will be announced shortly.

7 comments:

Flem said...

Good foresight to prevent cheatage this year.

And I love the stats, kind of American Idolesque.

Markie23 said...

My head is not that square.
And I'm more than a little rattled that Sara was able to out-hack me - by a lot. I think she should come teach some of our IT classes.

StandsMom said...

How do you people do that, hacking thing....??? I can say with 100% assurance that every one of my votes are legit.

ShelBailey said...

Me too. Of course, I only got 14, lol. My polynesian secret weapon was in Hawaii, tending her sick papa. I have lots of friends of my own, but most of them actually voted for their favorite cake, which, alas, wasn't mine. ;0) Actually, I think most of them voted for Stands. :0) As did I, actually...

Memzy said...

5th!! That's way better than I thought considering I have no idea how to hack into a loaf of bread let alone a compy.

Memzy said...

Can't. WAIT!!

Landee said...

What, exactly, does "shortly" mean to you????