Saturday, July 3, 2010

Reunited

I got my camera back. Phew, right? (Thanks Landee) And it was just in time to get some shots of these gize...



taking pictures of these gize...

(Those gize ^^ are Aunt Visor and Uncle Visor,
in case you couldn't tell by their visors,
otherwise known as Memzy's parents.)

And after I took those pictures, I promptly stored my camera under the console in Memzy's van and never took it out again. Disappointing, because I actually got to meet the whole entire Visor family in person over the next few days and I didn't get a single picture for proof. Let me just say that AV and UV produced a handsome group of kids/grandkids and I (the outsider) was practically hideous in comparison. But they welcomed me into their group anyway. Nice, huh? I love those Visors.

I also love Edward and Jacob. I tolerate Bella.



I assume you've all seen Eclipse by now. We somehow managed to get front row seats to the midnight showing!



We were litrly about seven feet from the movie screen. Bella's wig looked huge from where we were sitting. It was actually kinda great. There were plenty of dialog scenes that we didn't have to watch, so we could rest our necks for the really good parts, like the tent scene and scene right after the tent scene and (my personal favorite) the scene when Alice turned to Jasper and whispered/whistled "sfhhhhh". Overall, great seats!


6 comments:

Landee said...

Omg. You weren't kidding about putting that Dominoes song on your playlist, were you?

Cutest UV/AV pic ever! My knees look like Cat Deely's knock knees tho. Thanks for saying "crouch down a little."

Emily said...

Good times! Glad you were able to enjoy some B-town fun.

Cristin said...

awwwwwwww I'm soooooo jealous! I haven't even seen the movie yet. I so fail.

Princess Kimi said...

Um...was this no pics of YOU think supposed to inspire me to post them? Cuz it worked. ::: d/ling Dominoes song totally legally ::: I think you def got the best pic of the Visahs. Super cute! And I didnt get a single pic of the entire Visah clan either!!!! What the? It's like they are vampires???? p.s. I hope you went and got you a good fm transmitter. and ftr I am hearting having pandora on Vampire Weekend. And p.s.s. that was super fun. And not just cuz I got to leave Ada county. freelz!

Carr Family said...

Seriously, Bella is growing increasingly more annoying. She was so much better in the books. "Kiss me Jacob!" Aw, come on!!! Loved the movie in spite of her and that annoying naked werewolf. Favorite line: "doesn't he own a shirt?"

Sara M. Carter said...

jealousy spiral! i so want to see that movie!!! sigh. you are so lucky. anyway, nice pics! hope you enjoyed everything.