Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Packed, ready to go...



I cut this very close! Things have been so busy around here that we didn't get around to booking our last hotel and rental car until late last night. (Or it might have been due to my crippling indecision about where we should stay.) Stressin' big time. Wondering if it's all worth it. Thinkin' it is.

Stay tuned for real-time updates on the Esplin family travel adventures. Lots of plane legs, lots of destinations... who knows, we might even show up at your house. (Don't hold your breath, tho, k.)

5 comments:

Jana said...

That is so adorable that your suitcases actually match your sizes like the three little bears. So precious.
Have fun! Let us know if you end up in Boise :)

Landee said...

Oh you better believe I'm gonna hold my breath.

PS I need you to email me a list, ASAP, of foods you want me to have here at the house to make your stay more pleasant & enjoyable... I have Diet Coke & Slim Fast on the list already but I need more. What kind of Lean Cuisine do you like & what cheese do you melt on it? <---you know, things like that.

I will feed the rest of your poor family meat. Lots of meat.

Have fun in Philly! Ring the Liberty Bell for me, mkay?

Markie23 said...

::turning blue::

Krissy said...

Have fun! I hope all of your vacation dreams come true.

Carol said...

I'm making fresh caramel chews just in case you come my way. (Crossing fingers)