Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We got a pet...



She's a puffer fish, and she only has to live long enough for us to go to Pet-a-Palooza this weekend, which is this big party for pet lovers (I heart Lois). Anyone can go, but if you don't have a pet and you go, you're an idiot.

Lois is so freakin' cute, with her puffy, bespeckled body and tiny disproportionate fins. I wanna squeeze her til she pops!

And look who's gonna be at Pet-a-Palooza:



Everybody loves BKL, yes, but how did Five for Fighting get billed above Kris(!) Allen (!).

Remember when he was on American Idol back when it wasn't super boring?

I wonder if Gityd will be there?

10 comments:

Katie said...

Nice to meet you Lois! Is it hard not to tap her?

eekareek said...

She is precious!!! Are you gonna breed her? Tell GITYD I said hi.

samandlysander said...

How cute! I hope she lives until petapalooza so you can see that rockin lineup.

Hot Pants said...

If she dies you can borrow Jane. But, rumor has it she eats her pooh.

Princess Kimi said...

I LOVE her..but I'll never remember her name.

Andy said...

Is that a salt water fish?

limegum said...

Your puffer is adorable, but what kind is it? I keep aquariums and need to warn you, the smallest of pufferfish need at least 10 gallons! Did you cycle your tank and is it freshwater or marine? I recommend checking out http://theaquariumwiki.com and http://fishforums.net for more help to keep her alive.

Hope this helps,

Jourdy288

Emily said...

Fish are nasty. Are you serious about the concert thing?

Landee said...

Gty remembers seeing flyers nailed to telephone poles in Toronto advertising for the BareNaked Ladies while he was on his mish. Of course he thought it was some kind of a peep show. But now look at them, making it to the BIG TIME...PETAPALOOZA!!!!

Lois is kinda freaky. No one else wanted to say so. Especially limegum.

Carr Family said...

I like the fish, but must admit that I am not a fan of BareNaked Ladies. There, I said it:)