Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crushing Indifference

I know I've said it, but I'm quite disappointed with this season's top 12 American Idols. I desperately miss Mullet. And after last night’s show, I even miss Tina Yothers a little bit.

It's frustrating because I don't want to feel such crushing indifference. I want to care who goes and who stays.

(Especially since I finally got my official AI judges cup in the mail.)



Alas, it’s hard to be judgmental when I can barely muster an opinion.

This is the most I can say at this point: I don't want Timmy to go just yet.

So I voted for him as many times as I wanted B4 voting closed.

I may be alone here, but I liked his reggae spin on that lame Rolling Stone's song. He made it way better, and I liked his smooth, cool-as-a-cucumber style. But I mostly want him to stay because if he’d have the nerve to go reggae on a Rolling Stones song, then I wanna see what he’ll do next.

Anyway, on a happier note, Alex/Mullet is gonna be on Ellen today.
Set your TiVos.
And I'm growing out Gus's mullet in protest of his early dismissal from AI.



Measured it this morning, and he's got two inches on him already.

PS. For those of you who can't figure out Shebang's tattoo, it's THIS.

14 comments:

Anna B said...

I think you are right about the tat. I was thinking about giving Tucker a haircut this weekend but maybe I should reconsider...in memory of

Markie23 said...

I love the crushing indifference reflected in your AI Judges cup.

Markie23 said...

Also... sorry, but I think Timmy's a goner. And Casey shattered my indifference last night. It was the best performance since Andy's version of the song that shall not be named.

Krissy said...

^thanks for not mentioning it. I am so sick of hearing about Andy's one great song that he fails to live up to week after week...lame!

i miss mullet.

Hot Pants said...

I see you making a duck face in your reflection on your fancy cup.

Jenny ESP said...

Amy, that's my face from our sexynewyear Christmas card. I'm surprised you don't recognize it. I photoshopped it on there. Plastic really isn't that reflective.

Markie, you're underestimating the power of teen texters. I think Timmy'll make it by the skin of his perfect teeth, but he'll make it nonetheless.

RIP Mullet.

Memzy said...

Crushing indeed.

::yelling to mullet like a Mohican:: I will find you!!!!

Flem said...

^^^ Does an excellent LoTM imitation.

And I agree on mullet.

Landee said...

Thanks for clearing up the photoshopped face... I was sore confused. I didn't think you'd break out the hot rollers again just for a picture of yourself reflected in an AI cup.

And listen, we all know this is the worst top 12 ever. We now need to focus on the contest and find joy in that. The trash-talking and all. Str8 up.

微笑每一天 said...

great msg for me, thanks a lot dude˙﹏˙

Emily said...

I think I'm officially done with AI.

Total snooze fest!

I may or may not order me one of those cups though.

michelle said...

I quit watching AI. Just felt like it was a waste of time to watch this season. Not good at all...

cool AI cup :) And can't wait to see how long Gus's hair gets.

Kimi Positive said...

Are you just using regular ole photoshop or do you have some awesomer program? Either way..you got SKILLZ! I too was all excited to mock your hurr did tho. Dang. Srsly tho you need to sto being such a Debbie Downer about Mullet. We still have Timmay. And Ellen. and str8 up on youtube.

Jana said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again:
MAD photoshop skillz, dawg! I thought it was HOT! Jespy's back! Take a drink from my Coke cup.

(20 doll hairs if you an figure out who I am)