Monday, January 25, 2010

Haircuts and Extremely Important Question

Here's Homer's "after" pic:



He was busy watching Max and Roovy, which is why he wasn't smiling. He's not mad at me for chewing him out or anything.

I went ahead and cut Cord's hair last night while I was at it. It was super long and feathery. I cut it shorter than he wanted, but his hair grows freakishly fast.



Gus, on the other hand, begged me to leave his hair alone. I agreed on the condition that he not let it hang in his eyes. I hate it when he walks around, gazing through a veil of hair.


Now I have a very important poll question for you, unrelated to my children or anyone I know:

Is it kind of hawt when a good-looking guy gets a black eye? Once it's past the swollen phase, and just bruised?

Like I said, super important question. Think hard. Answer honestly.



16 comments:

Krissy said...

Love Homer's new "do", and I am very curious now about this whole good-looking black-eyed man story...very mysterious.

Markie23 said...

I hope Amy's pirate friends don't hijack the vote.

Landee said...

OMG!!!! I loooooooooove Homer's new do! Sometimes a kid has to do for himself what his mother is unwilling to do. He's a handsome little debbil.

I answered the poll question. It seems so random but whatev. Did Tony get a black eye or something?

Emily said...

LOVE Homer's new hair! Love.

I'm so curious as to what prompted your black eye poll. Next post maybe?

Erin Beck said...

Who punched Anthony? Was he playing church ball again?

Hot Pants said...

Why would a hot guy have a black eye? Cuz they're a jerkybum who got caught doing something bad.
Homeder's hair is freakin' cute.

Memzy said...

You know what my vote was!!

But yeah, his hair is friggin adorable. In fact, it's ridiculously unfair how good all your boys hair is.

Jenny ESP said...

Yeah, that's the point, Amy.

Jenny ESP said...

^^^The intriguing part is not knowing how he got the black eye. Maybe he did something bad, or maybe he ran into a pole. Without knowing those details, it's kinda mysterious and rugged and hawt.

I got a black eye once in 11th grade while playing street hockey when the puck flew up and hit me in the eye and broke my glasses. But I COULD have gotten the black eye from a fight or something. Sexy, no?

Jenny ESP said...

OR, if you DO know how he got the black eye and it happened in a moment of bravery, then the guy would seem heroic slash extremely attractive. The black eye would be like a badge of courage.

Jenny ESP said...

OR, if the guy was generally nice, but did something jerky in a moment of weakness and deserved a punch in the face, then the black eye would make him seem vulnerable slash attractive.

Carr Family said...

Your boys are so handsome!! I cut my boys' hair too... it's a knock down drag out every time.

ManicMandee said...

Nice job on the cuts!

Got a kick out of your poll. :)

Katie said...

What did the Asian say?? I need you to interpret for me again.

I'm guessing he said that black eyes are hot, but not as hot as enhancing one's parts.

Jenny ESP said...

I'm pretty sure the Asian guy just provided us with a list of lucky lottery numbers. Are you gonna play? We don't have a lottery here. :(

Katie said...

You have legalized prostitution, but no lottery?