Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We're Famous...

...well, ten of us are famous, at least. Mostly Landee, since her cake was featured.

What I'm talking about is: remember that humble Hunger Games cake decorating contest we had way back in September? Yeah, September is a big blur for me too, think hard. Or click that link. Anyhow, a few elite Hunger Games people, just like us, have found it and linked it to their way cooler HG-themed websites/blogs (Jabberjays.com and themockingjay.vndv.com). Plus, it's been twittered, so it's only a matter of time before Ashten Kutcher sees it.

You know what this means, right? Next year's cake contest is going to be not humble at all! It's gonna be way huger! So you better start drawing up your designs now, and... how do I say this gently?... perhaps take a cake decorating class or two? Ahem. Anyway, you have approx. 10 months to prepare if you're planning on entering next year, so you better get started now, K?

9 comments:

Jana said...

Woah!! You're like big time!

PS Krissy is having her baby right now.

ManicMandee said...

I thought you were gonna say they were featured on "Cakewrecks".

Oh well.

Cristin said...

OMG! The pressure!

samandlysander said...

Thats so cool. I can't believe they found it just by browsing the web. Next thing you know our cake contest will be featured in magazines and on TV.

Memzy said...

Sir Links-a-lot strikes again.

::giving us a proud smile whilst my arms are folded over my chest::

Landee said...

We shoulda just said that whoever jabberjay.com says shoulda won, shoulda won. Judging from her t-shirt designs on zazzle.com she has impeccable taste and an eye for class.

Gosh dangit. This means I'm gonna have to read that book again because not one single scene stands out to me. Geez the pressure of being a celebrity!

eekareek said...

I just started the South Beach diet so that way I can look good for the paparazzi. They are my biggest fan, they will follow me until I love them, Papa-paparazzi.

Markie23 said...

The competition is going to be even tougher next year so I better start working on my survey hacking skillz.

Jenny ESP said...

Yikes/Eeek, Jana! She's probably holding that baby by now. I need an update. I already know he's gorge, on account of his Atwood genes... but what else?