Thursday, December 24, 2009

Like sweaters for my feet...

Happy Christmas Eve!



I have the best friends in the world universe!
See above sweated feet? I wanted those sweater boots so badly, but they were all sold out here in Vegas (I told you this is a horrible place to live!), which only made me more obsessed with getting a pair. I checked online, and they were sold out. So I called all the stores in my surrounding states and they were sold out as well (all horrible places to live, too!).

I finally conceded defeat.

But then out of nowhere, Memzy found a random pair at her store in my size, and took time out of her busy busy day to ship them to me. Good, good friend. Thoughtful n' stuff. Can't thank her enough!

We had a quick visit from Markie and family, who were on their way to D-land, which is where they're spending Christmas this year, again. If you're wondering why he hasn't blogged much in the last few months, it's because of THIS, still. But he won a $75 Sears gift card, iPod speakers, and several more calls from various Disney princess, so...

Hope everyone has a jolly Christmas Eve!


5 comments:

Mary said...

I want a pair of those to wear to the hospital! You think Memzy can find any in a size 9?!

My friends are more into baking than shopping so I have lots of goodies to make me even fatter. I wonder if I'll need a larger size by the 29th!

Mary said...

Oh, and Merry Christmas Eve right back at you!

ManicMandee said...

How nice of Memz. Merry Christmas!!!!

Memzy said...

The only down side to that was how much you paid compared to our first shopping trip. But yeah....those are by far my fave shoes of the season. You HAD to have them.

Jana said...

Totally comfers! Merry Christmas!! :)