Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't Move...

...cuz I just sent out my Christmas cards. I have this file of addresses on my compy that I print out for sending out Christmas cards, and I had to update about half of them. Apparently, 2009 was the year of The Move.

I also noticed that I am missing a few key addresses of a few key people, and I should have these addresses because I'm pretty sure I sent these key people cards last year. I'm trying to decide if I should track them down, or just let it go. What do you suggest? Keep in mind that these key people might be you. They for sure might be you.

Our Christmas card is a picture that you're familiar with that I photoshopped until it was practically unfamiliar, but not entirely unfamiliar. You'll think you've seen it before, but on second glance, you'll notice it's somehow different than you remembered. Fun, huh?!

I bought slightly bigger envelopes to send them in, cuz I thought maybe I'd glue them to some scrapbook paper and add some embellishments, sprinkle glitter into the envelope, etc. But no, when it came down to putting them together, I just stuck the slightly curled, hot-off-the-press 4x6s directly into the envelopes and tossed them haphazardly into the mail box. Some might have landed on the ground and some might have blown away in the wind, so that might be what happened if you don't get my card. Or I lost your addy.

Lastly, I haven't had a chance to blog in a while, so you might not know that my BSILF (Michelle--yay!!!) came down from the Portland area to spend Christmas with us. I suspect this is going to be the best Christmas ever!!! But I don't know how bloggy it will be. I'm thinking sparse, but I'll try. I'm also supposed to get various quick visits from surprise blog people (eeeekkk), as Las Vegas is a stopping place between two better places, so I'll try to keep you posted on all that too. We'll see.


9 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Oh I sure hope I get a card. I'll be holding my breath.

Merry Christmas!

Memzy said...

Um........blog anyway? Please?

Landee said...

Yes. Blog anyway. Having visitors is no excuse. Especially when that visitor knows of your royal bloggyness.

PS If you need my address then ask Memzy. Or AV. Just don't tell me you don't have it. I'll be heartbroken.

Mary said...

I can hardly wait to see this special picture you describe! No way will I believe you don't have my address!

Flem said...

Too bad you are not available for said surprise blogger friends.

Hot Pants said...

Since I know you got the last Bailey Quarterly, I know you got my address. Or you could just use the return address from the card I sent you.

eekareek said...

You sent out cards, Amy?!?! ::trying to not look hurt::How fun!

I am sure you have my address cuz you would have texted if you didn't. Excited to get your card. It sounds kinda like a Where's Waldo.

Emily said...

I sure hope I'm one of the lucky ones that get's one of your cards!

Please keep the blog posts coming. I need a reason to get up in the morning...

Jenny ESP said...

Flem!!! If you dare try to weasel out of 01/01/10, somebody's head will roll, and it won't be mine.