Friday, September 11, 2009

For Me?

Without it even being my birthday, I got this little gem in the mail yesterday...



Yes, an apron with a dead Princess Jasmine Rue on it.





Nothing says home cookin' like R.I.P.



What have I done to deserve such a gift, you ask? Have an awesome friend named Memzy, that's what. Awsucks, Memzy, you shouldn't have. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

And guess what? My new apron has already come in handy. I wore it today when I made Tony his lunch.




9 comments:

Memzy said...

Jasmi.....I mean, Rue has never looked so good as to be gracing your apron while heating up those Lean Cuisine's. Those things splatter.

And the creator of the Official Hunger Games Cake Contest (or OHGCC) deserves nothing less than the best.

Or nothing less than a hot glue gun creation.

Landee said...

It's disturbing to say the least and mesmerizing to say the most.

RIP

She wasn't kidding about the hot glue gun, was she?

Cristin said...

I've never been so jealous in my life, even when my best friend got THE Cabbage Patch doll that I had been eyeing in the Sears catalog for a YEAR! Srsly....so jealous!

Flem said...

Ohhh what a great idea! Dead person on an apron.

I am dying here about the use of the hot glue gun.

Congrats. And I won't even bother commenting on the quality of that lunch.

Mary said...

What talent! It looks great on you and you're so lucky to have such a talented friend!

eekareek said...

I've seen better.

ManicMandee said...

Thanks for putting a smile on my face with that last image

Maddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Beck said...

Thank you Sara