Sunday, August 2, 2009

Life is tough, ya know?

For other people.
We're at the Arizona Biltmore--my favorite hotel, I'll tell you more
about it when I get back. Tony took the boys to the hotel putting
green, and then to play lawn chess. This is the view from our balcony,
where I plan to sit with my Diet Coke while I join in on the Smart
Remarks Book Club disscussion that's gonna start in about 10 mins.
Glad the boys brought their laptop. Nice night. Nice view. Don't
see many bugs out here. Anywho...

7 comments:

Memzy said...

Biltmore's RULE.

Landee said...

Looks beautiful and bug free. How's that Diet Coke going down? Smooth?

Flem said...

Boo!!! Boo on the Biltmore and your free nights.

Mary said...

You're getting to be quite the vacationer. I never did find out where your last picture was taken. Aren't you ever going to give us the answer to the quiz?

Emily said...

I knew it! You come to AZ and don't even call?

Geez.

Katie said...

That does look like a little bit of paradise. And what makes is look like paradise? It's the trees, and shrubs. Just like the ones they have all over the place in Idaho. I just saying...

ManicMandee said...

That looks so lush. You are enjoying lots of vacations it seems lately.