Monday, July 20, 2009

Quick Flip through our Beach Pictures

We just got back from our annual vacay with the Shedertons. It was so much fun, and super relaxing for us Esplins since the Shedertons were nice enough to plan the whole thing. Good times, Shedertons, good times.

Unfortunately, I only pulled out my camera when we were at the beach, so I don't have any pictures of our dinner with AV and UV, and only two cell phone shots of the water park we went to. Here's our day at the beach...

video

7 comments:

Emily said...

Phew! I finally caught up on your blog. So, a ShEsplin vacay? SO not fair! I'm just a tad jealous but happy you all had so much fun.

Cristin said...

awwwwww so cool to have an annual vacay together!!!!!!

Memzy said...

It's like I'm back in the beach chair again, diet coke in hand. ::sigh::

ManicMandee said...

That was a saweet sand boat. I bet you're still scrubbing the sand out of hair and car.

Carol said...

Awesome photos--almost video-like. It was fun having dinner with you. Come back soon.

Landee said...

What's with the creepy music? Oh wait... nm. I figured it out. That was your blog music.

That was like a stop-motion claymation video. Very awesome. My favorite part is how Cord's hair stays perfectly combed even at the beach. That's talent!

Markie23 said...

cool show.