Monday, June 1, 2009

BFF X 2

I got two surprise visits from two BFFs this last weekend. One was my BFF in high school, and the other one, I was good friends with in high school, and that friendship blossomed into BFF status after we graduated and moved on to the Boise State singles ward together. Some of the best times of my life were spent with these two girls. They both went on to be two of my bridesmaids, and I won't be posting those pictures.

First, Heather C. W.

My boys had a lot of fun playing with her oldest, Tommy...



Here's Heather with her three adorable kids, Tommy, Nina, and Dallon...



They are so frickin' cute! I love her tiny baby.

I had fun visiting with her. Heather is more of an early bird and I'm a total night owl. In other words, I take two steps forward, she takes two steps back. Anyway, I completely ignored Heather's yawning, and made her stay up way too late visiting with me. But I'm nothing if not compromising, so I made sure to set my alarm clock for the ridiculous hour of 8am, since they were planning to leave at the crack of dawn (9am-ish). I ended up sleeping through the alarm, and they had to listen to it beep for 30 minutes, before they sent Cord in to get me up.

See how sweepy I wook in this picture...



It was way cool seeing her and her adorable family again, even tho it was briefer than a pair of Hanes' boxers.



On Saturday night, I got to sit by a pool and have an even briefer visit with my BBF Gina, who was in town for a wedding and still managed to make time to see me. She also stayed up late for me, which was nice. I don't have a picture to post, so you're just gonna have to believe me when I say that she is lookin' extremely gorgeous these days. More like smokin' hawt, actually. A total milf. Are you reading this, Gina? Can I post that one picture of you wearing your sister's purple prom dress? Lemme know, k thanks.

It's always fun visiting with Gina, especially reminiscing about the old days bc she has this killer memory. Makes me lollerz.

Hopefully I'll get more junk posted this week. I've got junk to say.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Lucky! I wish somebody would come visit me.

Krissy said...

If you move up to Boise you could be in book club with both Heather and me. If that is not enough to get you up here then I don't know what is!

ManicMandee said...

You look like 15 years old in that picture. When do you think you are going to ever age???

Memzy said...

Two of my fave things: BFFs and "junk".

Katie said...

So what is heather? Chopped liver? She looks doable to me.

This is gina, I'm borrowing katie's comment space because I'm too lazy to log on myself. It is totally fine to post pictures of me in that purple dress. I'm 100% cool with it since I'm so beautiful now.