Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Creep Compy

I don't know what my deal is, but I've been so non-compyish lately. My poor blog has suffered. And my playlist? So stale. Sorry about that.

But remember a while back when my compy was doing that weird thing, typing everything backwards? Well now it won't let me type double letters. I'm not kidding. For every word that has a double consonant (or vowel), I have to use my mouse to move my cursor back and add the second letter after the fact. Takes forever. What the frick is wrong???(<--I had to go back and add all those extra question marks too) What the frick!

Anyway...

Nah, forget it. I can't blog right now. I can't even backspace more than once. I can't push any key twice in a row. Compy wins round one.

--Jeny

5 comments:

Memzy said...

I know what happened. You and Compy have lost your spark. It's cuz of your iPhone. He's tearing you apart.

Markie23 said...

You must be a virus magnet. 'Cause the backwards typing thing, and this double letter thing sure sound like viruses to me. Have you been hanging out in virtual dark alleys, and seedy internet bars? Have you been opening e-mail attachments that promise to enhance your hubby's manhood? Have you been careless in using protection? Do we need to stage an intervention? Help is available, but you have to be willing to accept it.

Landee said...

Get your computer one of those toilet paper hats. It sounds like it's going to need it.

If it is a virus, this begs the question..... what idiots sit around and program these viruses to do these lame things? I can understand wanting to infiltrate the US Governments mainframe (if you're into that sort of thing) but spending time to create a virus that does these lame things? Srsly, who are these people?

Katie said...

Double letters are overrated. But wait, can't you blog from your i phone. You have no excuse. I ddidd noticedd every ddouble letter wordd in your ppost though. Itt mmakes itt speciall thatt you pput sso mmuch effortt intoo itt.

ManicMandee said...

That's a really strange problem! Can't you just kiss and make up? My life is so dull these days I need some people to keep up their exciting blogs.