Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All Domestical



Hate cooking. Hate it. But I have never made an easier dinner than this. Just open cans of various stuff, throw it all in crock pot, and ignore it until dinner time. Super tasty too! And I LOVE the two cooking time options. Thanks for the recipe Shel! (I also made a delicious desert thanks to Memzy, but that's for her blog. Thanks Memz!)

p>*BTW, Landee and I both made this for dinner tonight without texting each other ahead of time or anything. We're so intunned. We imprinted on each other, remember?

13 comments:

Flem said...

So do you also eat Jif by the spoonful?

And I had this last night sorta kinda. With fresh spinach in it. Sounds gross but it was actually good.

Krissy said...

I love this dinner because it is easy-cheesy-lemon-squeezy to make. Unfortunately i have made it one too many times and now my kids refuse to eat it!

Landee said...

I have a similar picture but with chicken in it.

And srsly, creeeeeeepy that we both made this TONIGHT! Gty loved it. SIL loved it. Life was good.

Amber Waite said...

I love easy and this looks really good! I'm totally going to try it.

eekareek said...

What is it?

Katie said...

Yummy! Is that taco soup? I love that kind of stuff.

I have a really good desert. Oreo's and milk. It is really easy if you would like the recipe.

ManicMandee said...

Good to know the vegetarian version is good. Doesn't look too bad!
Great job on being so domestic.

Mary said...

I think I see corn in that crock pot! I though you wouldn't have anything to do with corn. Is it taco soup without the meat?

Jenny ESP said...

Mom, you're confusing me with Erin. I love corn, always have. No meat in there. Nobody missed it.

Memzy said...

Looks mouthwatering.

Hot Pants said...

I got it going in my crock pot for tonight. I'm a day late and a dollar short on the imprinting I guess. You're so domesticated.

Crysty said...

I want the recipe! LOVE throw together dinners like that!

Vegas Family said...

I am a day late on reading this but I made Taco Soup this same night...only mine had lotsa meat.