Saturday, January 3, 2009

W8, come back...

I first wanted to document that I made my bed the other few dayz...



And, look, no papers scattered all over my office...



OK, onto the subject of this post...
The ESPs had a loverly visit from the Shedertons over New Year's Eve/Day. We spent the days hanging out at few LV parks, and the nights at the ESPy's house--a magical combination, I'm convinced.



On New Year's Eve, Erin and Corey and their kids came over and we had this wild part-tay. We had a boy v. girl 90s trivia smack down with a high-stakes prize (winner gets a girl's vacay backpacking through Europe). We were all shocked when the gize won. Huh? Later on, I gave Tony a back rub for his part in winning (cuz he can't go on a girl's vacay cuz he's not a girl) with that Chinese chopstick move until he asked me to please stop. Bummer that things didn't go as planned.

Anyway, maybe it had something to do with the excitement of the new year, but all night, Shed and Memzy couldn't keep their hands off each other...



Super romantic.

And same with me and Anthony...


We had pizza...



...hung out...



...and conversated...



...sorta.

New Year's day was a repeat of New Year's eve, except by New Years day I had a freaking iPhone, so I was in a whole new dimension.

See, Memzy and Shed told us we should get iPhones, and I was like, "Really? Should we? That's a novel idea. But what about the economy and alright we'll get iPhones. EEEEeeeeekkkk!"

I am telling you, since I got mine, I suddenly realized that we exist in this freaky futuristic world. Amazing. It's my goal to talk as many people as I can into getting and iPhone and have them name me as their referral so I can collect the $25 referral reward. I have $50 and it's day two. But more on my sweet iPhone later.

Did you gize notice that the Shedertons and the ESPs both have 3 boys who are pretty much the same ages? We planned that. Ovulation kit. It was perfect cuz everyone had someone to play with. The boys got along great and had all kinds of fun together...



(FYI, Cord is a few months older than Brains, but notice the difference in height.)



It all came to an end on Friday, when they headed off to spend time with Memzy's brother (who lives in the area).

Here we are, texting goodbye...


My kids were so sad when the Shedertons left, especially Gus, who moped around the house all day in despair, just like I did.

10 comments:

Memzy said...

It was perf in every way. Especially the iphone part. I mean, I just texted you like 30 minute ago sooo....yeah. My boys were cranky the whole way home cuz they didn't wanna leave. ::sigh::

Katie said...

I totally would have had a baby with you gize even though I would have been in high school for the first...snap, but I did with the others, just girls though. I must have done it wrong.

Your bedroom looks amazing. And your office? I think someone made some resolutions.

ManicMandee said...

Your house does look so nice. Glad you had a loverly time with the Waites. Not hard to believe. They are super fun. So are you guys. Perfect match.
And congrats on getting an Iphone. Trust me, I want one too. Doubt I'll get one, but I'll let you know if that changes.

Landee said...

I now know what it must have been like for those not in the Seattle Six. This is pure torture.

Thx 4 rubbing it in.

Text me later.

Hot Pants said...

Just so's you know, I don't have an iPhone, but I can still text. Don't judge me for being poor. I'm glad you got a new phone though, I couldn't believe how ancient your old one was! It was seriously embarrassing.

Emily said...

I should have been there!! Next year?

eekareek said...

You and Anthony are always all over each other. Get a room.

Flem said...

HotPants don't feel bad, consumer reports only ranked the iphone number 10 for data phones and it got a half black circle on the actual phone part.

I still tooootally want one, but you have to think of it more as an awesome toy than an actual phone. Does that sound bitter? Cuz I'm not. I did, afterall, get a box of blank cards for Christmas from my husband. Take THAT.

Annie said...

I feel so vinticated by Landee's comment. Thank you.

I am happy for you though the iphone/shedertons and all.

Amanda said...

If we move to Vegas can we come next time? I'm totally jealous over here.