Monday, December 15, 2008

Widdle Bitty Ittykins...

It's still snowing you gize! Homer and I made this ittle bitty snowman:



I didn't have gloves, and I got brain freeze on my hands. Ouch.
I'm starting to realize how ill-equipped we are to travel to a snowy destination this weekend, as Tony and I had been contemplating. Hmmm.

Check out all the snow in our backyard...



...and it's still coming down. (Yeah, I didn't completely clean up that disaster scene left by the wind on Saturday. Our poor tramp!)



I don't know how often it snows here, but since I've lived here (9 years), this is the third time it has snowed and stuck to the ground. It was never happened more than once in one season, and the snow never stays longer than one day. It's very random, I think. Plus, global warming.

12 comments:

Erin Beck said...

your tramp looks like its been through the ringer...what a tramp

Memzy said...

1. I hope this doesn't change our pact to more than once a day.
2. I'm happy knowing that this wind storm then snow storm has fast forwarded your tramp to a place a leeetle bit closer to my own white trash status. Then our tramps can be twinners!

Cristin said...

supery dupery cute!

Annie said...

How did I miss the news flash that it was snowing in L.V. BTW Your snowy destination wouldn't start with a "U" would it?

Emily said...

That itty bitty snowman is ALMOST as cute as Gus. I still can't believe you got all that snow!

Katie said...

That snowman kicks my snow man's butt. You win this time Espin..

Krissy and Jason said...

I love the fact that Homer can build a snowman in his crocks! He is such a cutie!

Two posts in one day...what a treat! Maybe one of these days i will treat you and have two posts in one week.

Hot Pants said...

The good thing about living where it snows is that I am smart enough to not go out and play in it. I warn my kids about the dangers of playing in it. You track in wetness and it makes the floors all dirty.....dangerous! Plus I hate my feet getting cold.

Mary said...

Homer is adorable and I love his little snowman.

We had a huge snow storm when we lived in LV about 31 years ago. You were just a baby and we had planned to fly to Arizona to see grandparents and our flight got canceled...sad day:o(

michelle said...

Fabulous snowman!! Homer looks so happy with his accomplishment. Such a cutie!
I'm behind on reading your blog...didn't know it had snowed in Vegas. That is just plain crazy!! Hope you are staying warm.

quesetescapa said...

Very cute!! We will be making one of those tomorrow but maybe a wee bit bigger since it snowed like 6 inches here. Brrr.

Memzy said...

This post looks like it's from..............yesterday.