Monday, December 15, 2008

No freaking way...

video

Katie is rollin over in her grave right now, or whatever the expression is.

The snow has been pouring (or whatever) for at least two hours and the flakes are huge you gize. If it sticks, I will be freakin' out! Also, school will be canceled mid-day. So dramatic. I love it!...

Oh my gosh you gize! I just peeked outside and it IS sticking! To rooftops and trees and the top of my trash can!(<--see pix) EEEEeeeekkkkk!





Remember the other times it snowed in Las Vegas? Click here to see awesome video of some serious powder.


10 comments:

Mary said...

May as well move to Idee-ho if you're going to have to deal with snow anyway. At least we hicks over here know how to deal with it.

quesetescapa said...

Wow! Well we have snow here but that is no biggie in Utah. Enjoy!

Jenny ESP said...

Yeah, Mary, but the exciting thing about snow here is that we DON'T know how to deal with it, it's unexpected, and people WAY over-react and cancel school and work and stuff if we get like one inch to stick. And the stuff never out-stays its welcome.

Amber Waite said...

Thanks, I'm so totally jealous now! It's just cold here, no snow:( Andy and I may have to make another trip up there to get us some snow (and Jenny) time. Have fun! Fingers crossed for school cancellation. Those are the best days.

Katie said...

Rolling over in my grave as we speak.
I don't know how you willed this to happen. I think I must have sent a little of my prayers your way. So your welcome, and isn't it doing wonders for the Christmas spirit?
Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Memzy said...

How often exactly does it snow there? Cuz in Bakersfield it is once every 10 years and they are saying this might be the year.

::crossing fingers and toes::

Erin Beck said...

all the faculty here on campus is outside video taping it. I want to video tape them video taping the snow..what a bunch of weirdo's

Cristin said...

woot!!! Snow Rocks!!!!

Hot Pants said...

Congrats! Our HIGH in Friday is supposed to be 12 degrees. Jealous?

Emily said...

No way! How often does snow in LV happen? Enjoy it cuz it'll be gone in no time! I bet your boys are in HEAVEN!!