Thursday, December 18, 2008

Humor Me...

...while I blog on and on about the snow.

First, big news... THEY CANCELED SCHOOL ON THURSDAY!!!
And not just a few schools, but ALL Clark County schools.
Yeeeeeee-hawww, Jester's dead!(<--said like Goose from Top Gun).
This is the first time all the schools have been canceled since 1979. (Incidentally, my family lived in LV that year--I was just a widdle baby).

To celebrate the cancellation, we bundled up and ran down to our community park to play in the snow. It brought back nostalgic memories of growing up in Idyho.









The boys made these snowball forts, and then we had an old-school girls V. boys fight.

Look at their lamerz snowballs...


Ahem. MY snowball...


In your face, Three-Year-Old!


Ah, a mother's sacrifice caught on digi-film.
(Giving up my dry gloves to Three-Year-Old Crybaby.)


Tony, conquering the giant snowball from H.


As you can see, all this snow business is making us Las Vegians extremely gruntled.


10 comments:

Memzy said...

You gize look sooper pizzed off about that snow.

quesetescapa said...

That is so cute!! All the little lvians living it up in the snow. If it went on for a few weeks then maybe we would see disgruntled... I bet some of the people from the NE who went for a warm weekend in Sin City are a little T.O.'d though.

Emily said...

I can't believe it! I didn't think I'd be jealous, but guess what? I am!

Hot Pants said...

I'm glad you got you being a good mom documented. CPS can't touch you now!

eekareek said...

I am not as good of a mom cuz when it snows, I stay inside.

Sam, Shel & Co said...

wow, I knew ya'll got snow, but you really got SNOW! My sister in Lancaster (near Palmdale, CA) got
snow too, but not that much.

We've just got ice and wind.

Katie said...

Gees Jenny, save some snow for the other gruntled Vegans. I love your giant pile of snow, and the bright green grass all around.

I am also officially challenging you to a snow ball fight. Now prepare your balls.

Mary said...

Great pictures of a wonderful day in the snow. We had snow today too, but it was freezing and the wind was blowing so I stayed in the house the entire day. I didn't even go to the gym today! That's how fun snow is for me.

Krissy and Jason said...

I bet you totally kicked butt in that snowball fight!

Memzy said...

I'm pretty sure we could take Katie in a snow ball fight, Jenny. Us being from non-snowing states and all could prolly kick some snow staters butts! Pick me on your team ,mmmkay?