Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December, I am off to a bad start...

I meant to post something yesterday, but my kids were sick(<--excuse#1), and my computer freaked out and started typing everything backwards(<--excuse#2).
The weekend before last, I went to Bakersfield for a surprise 80th birthday party for my grandma Bailey. I got to visit with all kinds of people/relatives/bloggers, but unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures and the ones I took were weird/blurry/backs of peoples heads. I didn't get one good picture of grandma. For shame!

Memzy let me stay at her house.


Thanks Memzy!
Her house was perfect you gize! All clean and decorated loverly with running water and electricity. She was a bubbly hostess too, so generous with her expired Diet Cokes. "Help yourself," she said, "they're expired." I slept safe and sound in CharCharBink's cozy bed with the wooden side rails. Thanks Char! And thanks for wrapping yourself up in a blankie and breetending to be a new baby brudder and asking Brains to guard you. That made my day.

Destiny's Mama performed at grandma's birthday celebration, among other more-talented acts. The best part was that Erin stood and I sat, and I scooted this lil table over in front of me to hold our music, and it was the perfect height because it blocked peoples view of my beetar so I could just breetend to play B-minor. Can't play that chord very well, ya know.


(my mom with my sister Erin)

I did get a nice lil video of The Bailey Reunion's performance (that's Markie's band), but I think I might do some editing before I post it, add that missing high note. So there's something to look forward to.

Sunday, Nov. 23rd was mine and Anthony's anniversary. Boy, was that special. 12 years, you gize. Beat that! Last year, we gifted ourselves that groovy electric fireplace, but this year, what with the economy and all, we gifted ourselves this much cheaper telephone:


(12th anniversary=give plastic)

I'll post more pictures of me using the phone later, maybe I'll make a video. So there's something to look forward to.

We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho. Super fun. I'm totally gonna go back and visit again. I'll tell you gize all about it later. I fact, I think I'll make an old-school video about it, so there's something to look forward to...

19 comments:

Landee said...

So much to look forward to!! That's a lot of video making there, Esp. Can't wait but I'm so not holding my breath.

Jenny ESP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny ESP said...

Are you saying you don't think I'll do it? Keep your eyes forward, and glued to my blog. Those videos are coming...

eekareek said...

I doubledog dare you to make the videos.
Good job using reverse psychology on Jenny, Landee.

Erin Beck said...

Everything Jenny said is true and I was gonna write it but now I guess I wont.

Markie23 said...

How much will it cost me to make sure your Bailey Reunion video clip never gets on the Internet? Seriously, how much??

Hot Pants said...

Markie, that video would be priceless!

Memzy said...

K, so I've counted like 5 things to look forward to right? Can't wait!! You failed to mention that I was pulling my hair out from trying to keep my kiddos quiet and polite during dinner time while Shed was still watching the BY game at home. I look hawt tho right?

Landee said...

Whatever Markie offers to pay to keep it out of Blogland, I'll pay double to make sure it gets posted.

Landee said...

PS ::whispering so Jenny can't hear:: She is such a SUCKER for falling for the reverse psychology! I wonder if Tony knows about this weakness of hers....

Emily said...

I can't wait to see those videos. I'm giving you a few days, then I'll be bugging you big time. We need to show Landee how talented our family is.

Erin Beck said...

Jenny call me when you do editing I will come over to sing the high note that a certain someone left out of that Island song!

Erin Beck said...

Markie, you should be proud of yer band. You are all groovy!(groovy in the good way not bad)

Mary said...

Hey, Jenny, I'm really looking forward to your future videos and I'm so glad to hear that you are coming back to Idaho!!! I love it when you guys all come!

Now, tell me about that comment that was deleted.

Sam, Shel & Co said...

Did anyone get vid of Sam doing Gramma's Feather Bed???

It was great to see you guys, I wish we'd had more time to visit...

Annie said...

I have one long word for you Jenny... IIIIIISSSSSSSLLLLLAAAANNNDSSSSSS

You know the rest. Can't wait.

Katie said...

When you said Destiny's Mama was preforming at old folks homes...how rude!
So glad you decided to grace us with your presence. Next time you come up, I have a plan. It is something i learned from my parents, it is called "left behind" I'll show you, but you can't show Anthony or it won't work.

ManicMandee said...

Destiny's Mama was awesome!
And I actually really like your new phone. Very chic. Looking forward to the video.

Krissy and Jason said...

Can't wait to see the videos...you got mad skills when it comes to movie making.