Friday, November 21, 2008

My Twilight Rating: Five Forks Up



Hmmm. Loved it you gize.

But first, here are some self-explanatory pictures of Erin and I before we left to see Twilight:



FAN

I have to say, I have never had so much fun at movie before. There was a palpable excitement in the air, and I felt like I was part of something bigger than me, something loud and screamy, something silly and sweaty, something tense and romantic, something cold and hard. The whole thing was irrevocable. Make sense?


8 comments:

Erin Beck said...

I concur Jenny. I feel like I owe the world an apology. I completely misjudged Edward. I loved the whole experience and all those little prepubesent teens screaming out his name through the movie...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

quesetescapa said...

The real question is was the cape worn to the movie?

Landee said...

Erin, I didn't read your comment but I accept your apology.

When he walks into that cafeteria..... freakin AAAAAAAAAA.

eekareek said...

It was a blast!!! I am just wondering if I go again, will the audience still be screaming?? I love Edward.

Katie said...

How come the only screaming that wne on in the audience was a couple babies, and a little Amy. I guess that is why you don't go at 10:30 on a school day.

Krissy and Jason said...

I felt the EXACT same way! Saw it last night...dreamt about it, thought about it all day, am dying to see it again! LOVED IT!!!

Memzy said...

Aaaaaa. The cape, the forks, the sweatshirt. It's like you were here. Oh wait, you were just here.

EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!1

michelle said...

Going to see the movie tonight. Can't wait!