Friday, November 14, 2008

Foe Toe Fry Day: Happy Birthday Mich!!

Today is my SIL, Michelle's birthday and I had to give her a shout-out! I LOVE her and I'm so lucky to have her as a sister-in-law. I always have a blast with her and I wish we lived closer. Someday, someday.

She's the Philadelphia Eagles' #1 fan... or is it Seagulls... or Seahawks? Her shirt says "Eagles" so I'm gonna go with that. Anyway, she hearts football. I took this picture from her facebook. It's her and Brett Esplin (my BIL) at the football game of her dreams.



I hope you had a great day today! You're the best. I'm your #1 fan!

7 comments:

ManicMandee said...

That guy doesn't look like Anthony's brother. Did I get that wrong?
Happy Birthday Michelle!

Hot Pants said...

Just hearing Jenny talk about Michelle makes me love her. Happy Birthday Michelle!

Katie said...

Michelle, Jenny's belle. I know Jenny has pretty good taste when it comes to SILs, so I am sure she is cool. Happy birthday.

Landee said...

Oh, I get it.... I do an in-law birthday tribute and then you have to turn around and to the same thing. I guess I should be flattered you wanna be just like me.

Happy Birthday Michelle! Go Eagles!

Jenny ESP said...

M&M--Yeah, that's his brother all right. He has three brothers: Wade, Scott, & Brett. Brett's the youngest.

L--I get all my great ideas from you. A happy birthday post was your best idea yet!

Memzy said...

I think he looks a LOT like Anfernee. And cool SIL's are the best!

michelle said...

Thank you Jenny for the nice b-day blog!! Love you too!!
Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes!!