Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Will you gize go with me to prom...

Note: if you are here because you can't remember how to spell "gize" so you googled it to find the answer, the correct spelling is "guys."

Landee made a formal request for bloggers to post their formal prom pictures. I posted a few of my unattractive dance pictures in this old post, so go there if you gize are interested, go there, go.

Here's one of Erin's (my sister). She doesn't have any pictures or know how to use a scanner, so I'm just helping her out.(<--nice) I think she wandered into the upholstery section of the fabric store when she was choosing her fabric. (my mom made all our prom/homecoming dresses--thanks mom!)



Or the curtain section?

Here's one of Anthony's dance pictures (Sadie Hawkins probably). He went with Tiffers(<--that's what she called herself). Pegged pants, rolled sleeves, purple socks that match the lettering in the T-shirt, white loafers... Tiffers dressed him. He wears anything I tell him to wear also, but I'm not groovy like Tiffers.



Look how tiny their feet look. Weird. It's an optical illusion caused by the pegged pants.

Here's another one of Anthony's. He doesn't read my blog you gize, so it's OK if I post these. He's the one with the blonde wave. He looks like Zach Morris from Saved by the Bell for reals here. I'm crushing on him big time, even though he has that puffy, weird, patchwork quilt, Vanilla Ice jacket on.



UmmKbye.

20 comments:

Landee said...

RE: Your Twilight review... loved it. It made me fall in heart with Edward all over again. Thanks for that. Also, what is with you and that bent-knees-finger-guns pose?

As for Mr.Tony's pics, their feet look tiny but I bet their butts look huge (another optical illusion of tapered pants). That patchwork jacket would fetch a pretty penny on eBay these days. I hope you still have it. Majorly groovy. Why is he all casual and everyone else is all dressed up? Was he a "beat of a different drummer" type? He seems so mainstream now.

Amy Thurston said...

Erin is so suductive. All she is missing is a GIANT slutty slit up her leg and some black gloves.

Anthony must have been going through a Donny Osmand phase with those purple socks. Or Tiffers was. He is definitely too cool for school. I am now going to have to dig for more dance pictures.

Memzy said...

You gize. You gize. Anfernee is a hawtie in any decade, am I right? Tell him I said that AJ. And good memories going back to your old post. Those were not good decades for hurr dids.

Landee said...

Amy... you are cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Erin Beck said...

Thank you mom for cutting the curtains to make me a dress...rain drops on roses and whispers on Kittens..la la la white colared kettles and warm wool and kittens..la la la

Amy Thurston said...

I was totally jaykaying. You looked super flank! I was just jealous cuz your GIANT slit would ahve only been to my knee.

Amy Thurston said...

ahve is the new hip way to spell have

Erin Beck said...

Wait wait wait back that up...Where in the devils name did Tony come up with purple socks. There isnt even purple in the shirts! Cojo would have a hayday with that ensamble...BTW my mom hot glued homemade bows from yes, the same fabric as my dress....TO MY SHOES!!! THANKS MOM!!

Erin Beck said...

Amy, you got one of me and Mr. Cure? You know when mom paid you to follow me??

Amy Thurston said...

I will dig around for it. What about the one with you and Kim?

ajesplin said...

I like yer new profile picture, Erin. Is that Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town?

There is purple in the shirt (YALE is in purple) but it didn't show up well on the scan. Still, no excuses. That actually makes it worse. Did you gize see what I made my date wear to Sadie Hawkins? Elmer Fud hat? huh?

"Mr. Cure" totally made out with me (much to my protest) and professed his love for me after he went to that dance with Erin. Creepy.

Landee said...

"much to my protest"... whatever! It takes two to tango (right Memz?).

I will say, however, seeing your frocks from the dances I wouldn't peg you as the make out type.

Amy Thurston said...

Is that true Jenny? I don't see when it would have happened. Dad had me follow them all night. And I did, right up until he lost his wooden cross.

ajesplin said...

I swear. Erin's prom date told me he loved me, and the next day at school, he was waiting for me by my locker you gize. I kept saying "no you don't" and he was like teary eyed 'n stuff.

ManicMandee said...

Oh my goodness. Love the outfits more than anything here. And why did you have to remind everyone of your older prom post with my photo in it. I feel like a heathen. Everyone else has these prom dresses designed by Molly Mormon herself. Extremely modest. Mine is revealing and Grandma Bailey made it for me!

Landee said...

PS In your Sadie Hawkins pic, that zipper on your jeans has to be at least 7 inches long. Minimum.

Amy Thurston said...

definite mom jeans!

Markie23 said...

Erin, it's "whisker's on kittens", not "whisper's on kittens"; and it's "warm woolen mittens", not "warm wool and kittens".
I know this because I happened to catch a moment of that film while flipping back and forth between a Rambo, and a Rocky movie.

Erin Beck said...

Amy I do have one of me and kimbers best prom ever!! but I dont know how to scan it. I also have one of me at Ozriel Abyss and nobldy but me made out with him..that was after we lost Amy of course!

Emily said...

Are they wearing matching purple socks in picture #2. Please, tell me NO!