Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who's Edward Again You Gize?

I just finished reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (our Smart Remarks book) in one day, and oh my goodness you gize...
I am in love with this book.


It's really late, my poor little heart is weak from hours of fluttering, and my only nourishment today has come from a few chocolate chip cookies and about ten Diet Cokes because I couldn't stop reading... but I'm going to make a really bold statement here...
This is the best book I have ever read.

I can't wait to talk about it. I seriously just picked it up and started reading it again.(<--for reals)

9 comments:

Cristin said...

I'm soooooooo glad!!!! I totally need a new book obsession! And did you really say "Edward who"? 'Cause...well...I can't believe you said that.

Markie23 said...

Did you imprint again already?

Memzy said...

Is this gonna effect our Edward-esque trip in a month or so?

Memzy said...

I would like to add that those on
Amazon who liked this book ALSO liked The Host and Breaking Dawn by S.M.

Krissy and Jason said...

Yay, can't wait to read it now! I am really missing Edward at this point so maybe this book will cure me!

Krissy and Jason said...

...although I am not sure I want to be cured.

Mary said...

I haven't been able to find the book. I was told that it didn't even come out until Oct. 1st and that I would have to order it on line. So give us a bit of time to get the book and read it before you start talking about it. I am a bit worried that people "who read this book also liked Breaking Dawn" since I was not impressed with that book at all.

Landee said...

Shut up, Jenny.
You had me at ten Diet Cokes.

What did Homer eat?

ManicMandee said...

That is a very strong comment. Best book you've ever read. Wow. I've got to get it.