Thursday, October 30, 2008

Smart Remarks: The Hunger Games

Our Smart Remarks Book Club is meeting online tonight at 8pm(pacific) 9pm(mountain) time.

We are discussing The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, so be sure to join the discussion if you've read it. If you haven't read it... oh my gosh you gize, I absolutely highly recommend that you read it ASAP! It is sooooo good.

Here's my review:



Anyway, if you've read the book, jump on over to the Smart Remarks blog at 8pm(pacific) 9pm(mountain) and join our discussion.


7 comments:

Memzy said...

::wink wink::

Hot Pants said...

Anthony already told me, and you gize are freaky!

Markie23 said...

I love the outfit. You have to keep that program beyond the trial.
"A parachute carrying Baja Fresh"... that is bloody brilliant! That is exactly what I would want my parachute to bring. That or some In-N-Out.
I can't wait for the discussion. Our Home Teachers are coming in a few, and they better not stay long!!

samandlysander said...

I'm getting pretty excited for the discussion. Ive been dying to talk about the book all month. Those avatars are great, I can't believe how many clothing options they have.

Landee said...

Your fave is Baja Fresh? Then why'd we go to dumb Azteca? Freakin A.

quesetescapa said...

Wow- a part of me died too. Nicely done avatar jenny.

hayley said...

I need to get added to that blog :/
I keep forgetting.