Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nerds

Landee provided an entertaining summary of our day in Forks, and Cristin did a excellent/brief overview. So I'll try not to be long and repetitive...

Who am I you gize?

Yeah, I'm Bella. See how depressed?
Amy and Sara convinced me that this Forks hoodie was cool. Is it you gize? Tell the truth.

Here we are driving from Seattle to Forks, via Port Angeles...



On the way up, Sara couldn't hold her pee so we pulled into this creepy farm to find a bathroom, and after totally bragging about my pee holding skills, I ended up peeing my pants a little because we were laughing so hard.

This is the actual fictional alley in Port Angeles from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer where Jenny was chased by drunk rapists.





Edward was waiting for me at the end of this alley and we went out to dinner at this Italian restaurant with these 5 tag alongs... awkward.



Here I am, annoyed with Edward because I want to drive my beater truck rather than ride in his awesome Volvo.



Here's Edward and I at the Fork's visitor's center. Edward is begging for my forgiveness/smelling me...



Here are the tag alongs again...





I live here...



We totally spotted a living doll up in a tree...



Flank/Fork It...





Oh my gosh you gize!!!!!!!!!!



Visiting Dr. Cullen at work...





So when we were taking pictures in front of the Forks sign, this guy pulled over to the side of the road, left his family waiting in the car, and insisted on taking all these pictures of us. He directed the shoot, told us where to stand and what to do, and hid behind branches and twigs to look as if he happened upon us in the woods or something. It was hilarious, especially since all the pictures turned out blurry and weird...









This is the guy who took those pictures. His wife also takes blurry pictures.



I knew something was off about Landee in that picture, so I zoomed in on Landee's face and about peed my pants. Me, Amy, and Sara giggled about it in bed all night. Oh, did I mention that the three of us slept in one bed? Sara was in the middle.

So, I'll blog about our day in Seattle tomorrow, be patient you gize...

10 comments:

Erin Beck said...

You like yer own sacreligious cult...SPOOKY!!

Erin Beck said...

if yer next trip is so Salem...Call me! Im in

Emily said...

Man, it's like I'm (almost) there! You guys all did an awesome job of capturing it all! Can't wait to hear about Seattle.

Oh, and you would be proud...I decided (in your honor) to pick back up my Twilight book that I put down a year ago and never finished. After I finish it, I'll have to go back through your travel log so I can better appreciate it.

Memzy said...

She ^^ never finished!!? I had no idea! That living doll is so porcelain like.

Hot Pants said...

I am still not able to look at that picture of Landee without my eyes swelling up with tears. Every night I laugh myself to sleep thinking about it. Manuel was awesome...

Landee said...

I miss Manuel. Those pics make me LOLLLLEEERRRZZZZ (and not cuz I look like a freak in that last one). We do look eerie. He captured our essence for shizz.

That sweatshirt IS cool, you DO look raggy & I can see your unpainted entryway in the background. And you & that hose pose turned out just as "suggestive" as I thought it was going to be.

Remember when we won 90's trivia twice in a row? That was awesome.

quesetescapa said...

I like your bella shots- very authentic. Also where did you get the capes? Did you actually bring them with? Wow.

Wow.

Markie23 said...

someone should have brought a hammer so you could put a realistic dent in the fender of that van. And where are the boob biting pictures?

Landee said...

Markie, that was book FOUR this was strictly a book ONE trip. Fer super duh.

lovedkat said...

im so sickly jealous of this vaca you gize had.....looks like so much fun....a bit creepy at times but a great time....ill have to go on the next one