Monday, September 15, 2008

Who's your emergency contact?

You know. The person you can call about ten times a day, and talk with for anywhere between 5 and 90 minutes, about nothing in particular, but somehow it's hysterical, all without feeling like a stalker? If you don't have an emergency contact, you need to get one ASAP.

Here's me with mine. I picked this picture based on how adorable and thin I look. Ignore Sara (my gorgeous sister on my right). She's not a frequent caller-type, but when she does answer, our conversation is high-quality, and lasts between 5 and 10 hours, until my ear is sweaty and sore. Anyway, it's my sister Amy who's been my emergency contact. Thanks Amy!



I'm just curious, how many of you have the same emergency contact as me? I wouldn't be surprised if all of you did. She's popular.



16 comments:

sarastrasser said...

Uh okay. Thanks.

Landee said...

Amy isn't my emergency contact..... YET!!! But if my plan goes according to plan.... wait, I've said too much.

Landee said...

I said "plan" twice in five words. I guess I'm the one who needs a thesaurus.

abutler said...

Amy would totally be my "Emergency Contact" if I needed a really good come back. She always has really good come backs.

Amy Thurston said...

I think you meant to say "Amy is the person I RECIEVE a phone call from 10 times a day". Thanks for not making me look like the stalker.

I can't wait to see what the plan is that Landee has planned out for her plan.

Did Anna just call me a Smart A**?

Sara is gorgeous!! Especially with that mustache.

Memzy said...

Who doesn't love an emergency contact? I have different ones for different reasons. But yes, you are adorable and skinny in that photog.

ajesplin said...

Ew, it sounds as if I like Amy better than Sara. So not true. I didn't mean it like that. I actually like Sara better than Amy.

Cristin said...

I can't wait to find out about Landees Plan..sounds exciting...

Now if I was not a phone-a-phobic everyone would be on my emergency contact but since I do have a phone aversion Cathe is my one and only but that's only because she lives too far away and is busy busy so it's the only way I can catch her for my monthly therapy sessions.

Landee said...

The plan of all plans that I'm planning in my planner involves Homer's plastic handcuffs, some diet beverages, my journal from the 8th grade & a packages of Post-Its.

Trust me, by October 25th, I'll be on her speed dial.

Memzy said...

Watch out....I know what Landee+post-its can mean.

Katie said...

My REAL sisters are mine, but 10 times a day...I would screen my calls.

Sam, Shel & Co said...

I would call Amy, but her line's always busy. :0)

My sister Julie is mine...if we miss a day, it's weird.

Amy Thurston said...

Katie, all I have to say is RUDE!!!!

ajesplin said...

Katie, how dare you?

L--wanted to warn you, Homer's plastic handcuffs broke.

Erin Beck said...

thanks for making my crummy day even worse

Erin Beck said...

My emergency contact i guess will be britney