Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nonexclusive Smark Remarks Book Club Meeting:

Blogger Annie has set the date!
The next book club meeting is on September 28th. (that's tomorrow)

We are discussing The Host by Stephenie Meyer:






Anybody can play along, it's SO nonexclusive. The more the merrier.

So if you've read the book, post a review on your blog tomorrow. The clever discussion happens in the comments, so read what others had to say, and leave your response in their comments. It's basically a system of flanking each other. Don't feel shy about commenting on someone's blog you don't know, if they wrote a review, they want to hear what you have to say.

13 comments:

Memzy said...

Soooo, can I come? ::snicker::

Cristin said...

FLank!!!! I didn't re-read it...can I use my previous review????

Landee said...

Crap... now I'm going to be up all night re-reading & writing my review!

I'll do it though... for Burnzie's birth mom.

sarastrasser said...

Uh oh!! I have only read the first chapter!!! I am kind of in the middle of a much better book but I suppose I could quickly skim through The Hostess.

Amy Thurston said...

I am so excited!

lovedkat said...

hmm is this a book cause it just makes me want to break my diet...well i guess i can always start again tomarrow...gee thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Landee said...

I'm finally done... it shall be posted at 12:01am (my time). I'm now emotionally & mentally drained.

ajesplin said...

I'm actually still reading the book you gize. Halfway through. But I got this. I'll finish. Don't worry.

samandlysander said...

I'm not done yet either. Guess I'll be reading through the night.

Sam, Shel & Co said...

I havent even started....I didn't want to buy it (too cheap, lol) and I'm on the waiting list for the Libarry.

oh well...

Memzy said...

Who's bringing the refreshments?

Amanda said...

Thanks for welcoming all with such generously open arms. I posted my review by the way!

ahab said...

Did you bake that cake just so that you could make this Post?

I read the book. I'll post my review right away!