Friday, September 26, 2008

Foto Friday *Free Edition* (circle c Landee inc.)

These are actually pictures of very expensive pictures.

Quick Tip for saving money at theme parks: If you want the ride picture, either quickly take a picture of the picture they show on the preview screen with your cell phone, or have your sister buy the picture and then take a picture of her picture.

In this first one, I'm that ghostly white figure on the right. I'm doing one of my usual roller coaster ride picture poses called "petting the invisible cat." I bugged my niece Emma (sitting beside me) to do it with me, and if you look closely, she is petting something invisible, but definitly not a cat. Maybe a hamster or a dove.



Another one of my favorite poses is called "living dolls." I think Sara really captured the essence of "living dolls" best in this picture. Look at that porcelain face.





10 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

The funny thing about the second picture, is the amount of time we spent talking about me putting my arms in a specific direction so as to not block your face. Then you blocked it with your own hands.

Amy Thurston said...

I haven't paid once for Landee's. My husband's a programmer, so he is able to get those sorts of things for me for free. Sort of black market.

Landee said...

I've noticed Amy's name/payment has not shown up in my Paypal account. Imma fix that ASAP.

You're killing me softly. Srsly. Living dolls is by far my favoritest thing I've ever seen. And you weren't kidding about Sara's face. If I dropped her face on a tile floor, it would shatter into a million tiny pieces.

Jami said...

LOVE the porcelin doll poses...not so sure I want to drop it on a floor and see it shatter; but love it.

sarastrasser said...

Ahh that was a fun day. The reason why we spent so much time discussing the pose of Amy's arms was because we kept doing the same pose on every picture ride so we knew what to expect andfinally mastered it with that shot. I need to dig for some of my Disney pictures. I have a few worthy of foto Friday.

Landee said...

"worthy of foto Friday"<--- I like it. It's like it's something to aspire to.

Memzy said...

All of this stuff here. ^^^ It makes me emotional....In a good way...a very good way.

Jana said...

I am laughing so hard at your comment about Rob because that is so him. Yes he still laughs at everything! He is living in New Jersey and just finished dental life. He's still single, PLAYA!
Actually I believe he is linked to our blog as 'The Dental Life' or some clever name such as that. So stalk away, stalker.
I've secretly been wanting to add you to my blog list, but was waiting til you added me first. So now you're the creepy stalker and I just added you so you don't feel awkward.

Jana said...

^correction 'dental life' = dental school. He's not done with dental life yet, he's only just begun.

Amanda said...

Those are awesome photos! I like the petting the invisible cat pose. But my personal favorite is the picking your nose pose. Always has been.