Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oops

I totally procrastinated preparing for the first day of school and I've been scrabbling all night to get school supplies, laundry, lunches, etc ready for tomorrow, so I didn't write my Smart Remarks post for Breaking Dawn. I see that you had the same problem, cuz you didn't do it either. Hmm.

I'll post mine tomorrow. You will too, right? Amy might even have time to finish the book and participate.



In the mean time, enjoy the new song on my playlist. It's by a teenaged Twilight tribute band called The Bella Cullen Project. Listen carefully to the words. This is their best song on Project Playlist, but look them up on iTunes, cuz they have other wunderbar songs, including but not limited to Vampwolf. I'm a sucker for homemade rock bands. The cheesier the better. See here if you can't figure out why.

6 comments:

Cristin said...

oops my bad! Mines going up today.

Markie23 said...

I guess I won't be able to look at your or Khristinn's blogs for a while, but in a month or so I'll look forward to looking back at yours and Crishtain's comments.

Isn't that Cedric Diggory laying under you there??

Katie or Tom said...

Have you been working out?

michelle said...

I finished reading it!! Where do we post our comments for Smart Remarks? I looked back through the postings and couldn't find your directions...:)

Amanda said...

I am still not done with the book if you can believe it. But getting there.
I LOVE that shot of you and Edward.

Krissy and Jason said...

What's the big idea...why do you gotta paste your face on my body, huh?