Thursday, August 7, 2008

Obsessed

So I was doing some frantic, last-minute cleaning yesterday to prepare for our esteemed guest, and in the middle of it, my cellphone starts ringing off the hook, over and over again. I didn't have time to answer it because my house was seriously trashed and I only had about 30-40 minutes to make it shine like the top of the Chrysler building.

Finally, dripping in sweat, I run down to check my missed calls, and guess who had been calling me, over and over?

Anthony.

Like 10 missed calls. I was like, oh my garsh, SOMEONE'S obsessed with me, then before I can call back, I get a text from him. It says:

"thought maybe you lost yer phone, just trying to help you find it."

Er, whatever, dude. You're obsessed with me. Cuz I do the same thing when I'm obsessed with a person.

So I texted back, "Naw, I didnt lose it, just screening my calls," because that kind of message is enough to drive an obsessed person over the edge. Sure enough, he was at my house last night. Waiting for me.

13 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

That's creepy! Did he stay the whole night?

ajesplin said...

^Yeah. And he slept in my bed, too. Just like Edward does in Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

Memzy said...

Maybe you should keep him around. He is YOUR Edward.

Emily said...

If I didn't answer my cell phone after 10 times, Rob would be on his way home thinking I was dead or something...THAT is obsessed!!

Tiffany said...

How many times did he drive by the house before he had the nerve to drive right into your garage?

He has some cahonays.

Amanda said...

I like people being obsessed with me. Don't you? I hope so because I am obsessed with you.

Cristin said...

WOW he's totally obsessed! Does he look like Edward too cause then it would be like TOTALLY okay?

If LM calls me and I don't answer after a few times then he starts calling the neighbors to make sure I'm ok. That's obsessed...and annoying....but I have a thing for obsessed EDWARD, oh I mean, people.

Markie23 said...

Edward Schmedward

Erin Beck said...

You must be screening my calls cuz you never answer or call me back...Im over you though

Jenny B. said...

make it shine like the top of the Chrysler building.

WE LOVE YOU MS HANAGAN
a little orphan annie
parents left her with a cell phone . not a little Silver locket and a note saying there come back for her.

but the cell phone comes with a guy who loves to call.
OF COURSE !
we all have one of those

Jenny B. said...

make it shine like the top of the Chrysler building.

WE LOVE YOU MS HANAGAN
a little orphan annie
parents left her with a cell phone . not a little Silver locket and a note saying there come back for her.

but the cell phone comes with a guy who loves to call.
OF COURSE !
we all have one of those

Tiffany said...

Does Anthony have a mullet?

JustwonderinginDenver.

Katie or Tom said...

I do that kind of thing all the time. If I try to call and no one answers, I call over and over again, assuming they lost their phone, and eventually text this message. "thought you might have lost your phone, hope my obsessive calling helped you out." I don't see what they big deal is...