Monday, August 11, 2008

Dear Stephenie Meyer, (again)

It used to be that my biggest problem was being unconditionally and irrevocably in love with three different guys: Anthony, Edward, and Jacob. But you've solved one third of my problem.

Regrettably, as it turns out, I did have a condition that would force me to revoke my love. But it's not really my fault because even my sick and twisted mind couldn't have come up with, or even imagined, the kind of freaky #@!& that's going on in this book.
So I will no longer be making the costly trip to Forks this summer to see if Jacob imprints on me. Thanks. I guess.

Love,
Jenny Esplin

P.S. Fine. I guess I'd still like Jacob to imprint on me, but it's not the same as when he was all wounded and angst ridden.


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

::unpacking suitcase::

Wha? Oh, sorry... just got back from Forks. Jacob dumped that freaky half-breed and imprinted on ME. He's going to move here and take the place of our miniature schnauzer. His main purpose will be to keep the prairie dogs and snakes out of our yard. He only wants me to be happy now, right?

Memzy said...

I like how Stephenie Meyer is such a love triangle wrapper upper. Who doesn't love that in a BFF? OH......you guys didn't know that we were bff's? Whoopsie.

Erin Beck said...

What kinda dirty trash are you reading?? Who is Stephanie Meyers and were can I pick me up a copy

Amanda said...

Amen, Amen, Amen!

Cristin said...

ummm memzy...I hate to break it to you but Steph (that's what she's called by her BFF) is MY BFF.

though I felt really bad for Jacob, and I didn't want him to be alone, I never felt the need to be imprinted with him. I only have eyes and heart for Edward...Oh I mean LM. (insert nervous laugh)