Friday, July 25, 2008

Steam Roller

I bought this steam roller set back in the 90s, used it once, and have been hanging onto it for years--because I'm a hoarder, maybe. Well, this morning, it kept falling out of my bathroom cabinet--which is stuffed with tons of junk like this--and I came very close to ripping all those little sponges off their plastic rollers and flushing them all down the toilet. But then I calmed down and decided to take a more peaceful approach.





Yeah, I used it.

These pictures were taken right after I took the rollers out, and the curls were a bit much for my taste, but they have since calmed down into a more natural, long-romantic-walk-on-the-beach-looking waves.

Homer took these off-centered, artistic after-shots...

and one in black and white...



3 comments:

Memzy said...

Hawtness!! So, will you be using them again in the future?

ps. lovers the black and white.
pss. your bathroom is gorge.

Cristin said...

cute cute cute! I need curlers...and long hair.

Mary said...

Quit messing around with those curlers and finish your story. And btw, your parents weren't completely clueless, just patient and understanding!