Friday, July 18, 2008

Rock Star

Hear those new songs on my playlist with the tough, sporadic drum beats? Well, those are a few of the songs to which I've mastered the drums on Rock Star.

Man, I look cool when I'm playing that plastic drum set.

I also mastered Tom Sawyer by Rush (which is extremely difficult to play), but I couldn't bring myself to add Getty Lee's witch-like voice to my playlist. Anthony is Rush's #1 fan and he's bugged that I'm in first place (actually, I'm in places 1 thru 8 + 10). He keeps trying to beat me, but he's in 9th place. Cute!

*For those of you deeply enthralled in my romance blogmoir (<--that's blog+memoir) entitled "A Dramatic and Twisted Tail," by Rebecca Ryan (<--that's my pen name) I will continue it, but I'm studying for my Math final today, so maybe after I take the test I can write more. We shall see, we shall see...

6 comments:

abutler said...

The suspense is literally KILLING ME!

Amanda said...

You suck. Come on. Give us some more. You are so smart - you didn't need to waste time studying.

Cristin said...

pfft...studying??? who studies these days??? Well, if you insist on studying you better give the whole rest of the story...or else... something...I don't know what but there's an or else!

so how did you come up with your writing name? For some reason it sounds familiar.

Memzy said...

Math is hard.

Memzy said...

What is Rebecca Ryan's MIDDLE name tho?

sarastrasser said...

I would much rather read Dramatic and Twisted Tale over The Blue Castle.