Thursday, June 19, 2008

NYC--Time Square

Here's part 1 of our New York City trip (I know you want to know)

Here we are in our matching outfits in front of MTV studios (where they film TotalRequestLive):


Every once and a while, as we were walking down the street, a new mysterious substance would drip onto our arm, shoulder, cheek, etc. We'd look up, but could never find the source. Ah, the magic of New York City.


Claustrophobia.


We got tickets to "Spamalot"


Time square at night, on our way to see Spamalot:


Majestic Time Square:


Me and Steve Carell doing the Donald Trump "you're fired" thing:


We snapped this picture of Anthony and Conan really quick in passing:


Anthony: "Jenny, stand in front of that golden statue thing from SNL and I'll take your picture."
Me: "Nah, my feet hurt."
Anthony: "What? Are you embarrassed about looking all touristy. Jump in there."
Me: "No. My feet hurt. I just want to sit here for a minute."
Anthony: "C'mon. Jump in there."
Me: " I don't want to."
Anthony: "C'mon. Jump in there."
Me: "No."
Anthony: "C'mon. Real quick."
Me: "I don't want..."
Anthony: "C'mon..."
Me: " FINE!"


This incredible window display caught my eye:


It's made entirely of sacrament cups:


More to come...

5 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

I always wondered what they did with the used sacrament cups.
NYC looks majestic.

Katie or Tom said...

It doesn't look like your feet hurt. I think someone had a case of the Mondays.

Emily said...

How fun!! Can't wait to hear more.

Cristin said...

I'm sooooooooo jealous! I've never been but have always wanted to go and experience NY...someday...oh yes...someday!

abutler said...

I want a review on Spamalot.