Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Next Election... Help!

I am all confused about who I should vote for in the upcoming election. If any of you can offer some advice, I'd appreciate it. The littlest thing can sway me at this point. Please help! I am also not above taking bribes. Monetary bribes.

*Please note, I need to know by 8pm (9pm central).

UPDATE: Voting closed at 1am last night--please, stop bombarding me with comments. I was swayed by their performances last night, and ended up voting for David Archuleta 8 times. Then I felt bad for David Cook, imagined his sad little Puss-N-Boot's face he sometimes makes, and voted for him 8 times. So, it'll likely be a tie.

SECOND UPDATE: Told ya.

14 comments:

Markie23 said...

David Archuleta

Shed said...

Prince Caspian

Hillary Clinton for President said...

hillary clinton

barrack hussien obama said...

Barrack obama

Amy Thurston said...

Quick!!!! Erase this post before Mom sees it!!! What have you done?!?!?!

Markie23 said...

It will all depend on whether or not they count the Florida votes.

Memzy said...

And the winner is...............David

sarastrasser said...

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, I voted for Cook about 50 times. Archuleta is cute and a great singer but BORING!!! I am looking forward to Archuleta's Christmas album but he is just another Taylor Hicks. I also was starting to get a little annoyed by his "oh you like me, you really like me" act (It was already done by Melinda Doolittle. He must have taken her etiquette class, sponsored by the Soup). Sorry Mom and Amanda and Mark but it is true.

Katie or Tom said...

I wasn't allowed to watch American Idol this season. Some of you weren't likin' it. (Tom) I am too late to help with the all important decision anyway.

Katie or Tom said...

TO GUS FRUM HAZEL;
I HAD MICTESRS NIT.
MAY 21 2008.

Katie or Tom said...

HERS THE NUBR SIX SON!
S.I.X. SPEIS SIX S.I.X. SPEIS SIX
SIX RABITS IN A HAT I LIKE MAGIK TRIKS. S.I.X SPELS SIX S.I.X SPELS SIX RED AND YULO IN A BOI! WUT A FUNNE MIX!
FRUM HAZEL TO GUS.

Amy Thurston said...

Sara, tone def people shouldn't throw stones while they are living up in their tone def glass houses. And Melinda Doolittle stole her act from Sally Field. Little David was so cute and awkward.

Markie23 said...

Utah voters were clearly disenfranchised.

sarastrasser said...

I will have you all know I am not tone deaf when it comes to hearing, only singing.