Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Typical Morning Conversation with Homer

H: I want juice, I want juice, mom.

Me: Hold on, I'm just letting some sunshine in. (opening the blinds)

H: I can't want sunshine, mom. Put chicken on the table, mom.

Me: You want chicken?

H: (blink, blink) I can't want chicken, mom. Put, put, put, put pizza on the table, mom.

Me: You want pizza? How about some cereal?

H: (Blink, blink) I can't want cereal, mom. I want juice, mom. I want juice upstairs a mommy's bed, mom.

Me: You want juice upstairs?

H: Put, put, put, put Yardigans on, mom. I wanna watch Yardigans a mommy's bed, mom.

Me: All right.

H: Hold you, mom! I wanna hold you, mom. Hold you, hold you, hold you! (meaning he wants me to carry him upstairs because he's too lazy to climb the stairs)

video

13 comments:

Mary said...

Ooooh, he's so adorable. I want to see him in person. Come and see us and bring Homer and any other cuties you have around the house!

Katie or Tom said...

Homder is so cute. And Jenny,he just wants some juice, and for you to carry him upsairs to watch yardigans. I don't think that is too much to ask. Give him what he asks for. Make it snappy. He's too cute to have to wait.

Emily said...

That is one cute kid!!!!

Erin Beck said...

Why you gotta make him beg like that!! Yu sund like a mean mom. Bring him over. I will give him what he wants. (does that sound preverted?)

sarastrasser said...

Yes Erin, that does sound perverted. He is precious!!!!! He also looks just like you. I also agree with mom that you need to bring your kids up here for us all to see.

Cristin said...

He is sooooo cute and I agree with Sara, he does look just like you but in a cute little boy form.

Cristin said...

He is sooooo cute and I agree with Sara, he does look just like you but in a cute little boy form.

abutler said...

What is with kids wanting to always "hold us"? My kids all said the same thing. Very cute!

Markie23 said...

In the words of Paula Abdul... I just wanna squeeze him and pinch his head off and hang it from my rear view mirror.

Vegas Family said...

Homer is a cutie and funny one too.
I love the way they talk when they first start to talk.

and what is it with little ones and cups of juice?

Vegas Family said...

Homer is a cutie and funny one too.
I love the way they talk when they first start to talk.

and what is it with little ones and cups of juice?

Memzy said...

Little kids are awesome. Especially when they say cool things like Homder.........or Crocogator (like Char Char).

He is a-DORE-able.

sarastrasser said...

What is it with kids always wanting our attention and for us to take care of them???