Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playaz

Awhile ago, Amy discovered that she knows a guy that I sort-a dated a few times before I up-and-settled for Anthony (I won't mention his name in case he googles his own name first thing in the morning like I do, but he was a friend of both Anthony and I--perfectly nice guy). Anyhow, when Amy and "the guy" figured out that they both knew me, he told her that when he knew me, I was a "total player"--with a straight face. Needless to say, I was thrilled with his generous assessment of my dating history.











Anyway, I hear he has a lovely wife and a van-full of gorgeous kids, so I guess he dodged a bullet with me, because I haven't changed a bit.


6 comments:

Markie23 said...

If only I had known that a pink power ranger and an Elmer Fudd hat would put me in the playaz club... bummer.

Amanda said...

Your blog brings me much joy!

Memzy said...

Playas unite yo!!

ps. have you heard from Snapple yet?

Amy Thurston said...

I am going visiting teaching next week to your ex-boyfriends wife. I will be sure to give her a link to your site and she will see what a real playa looks like. But if she speaks spanish she will think she is getting a link to the beach.

sarastrasser said...

You were a playa. All the boys liked you. You also looked hot in dad's old sweaters. Not as good as Erin did in his garment top...Anyways I need to go google my name and see what shows up now.

Katie or Tom said...

I bet those sweaters drove the bros crazzizy. Happy to be a part of the cold hearted, man trampling, moving on club. I heard there was a room up at BYU Idaho that was full of guys I had done wrong too. They were the "Used and Abused by Katie Club" That is how I roll.