Monday, March 3, 2008

Lean, Mean Grillin' Machine


I recently got a George Foreman Grill--I had been wanting to expand my usual frozen dinner menu for the kids. I absolutely love it! In the words of Woody from Toy Story, "George Foreman Grill--If you don't have one, GET ONE!" (Yeah, I watch that movie a lot). Anyhow, the grill is so fast and easy to use. I just throw a few frozen hamburger patties, or hot dogs, or chicken breasts on there, close it, and walk away. Brilliant! No flipping. But you'll flip when you see how fast and easy it is to use.
Hint: A new model is out that looks all complicated, but I've noticed that the old models are on sale everywhere (anywhere from $15-$40 depending on the size).

5 comments:

Katie or Tom said...

Is this your same model? I need to know if it cooks bacon. I will not buy it unless it cooks bacon.

Katie or Tom said...

also, I don't see a grease catching tray. Does it ooze all over the counter? And does it cook bacon?

Mary said...

Congrats on your new appliance! You can cook me something the next time I visit!

Markie23 said...

Does it come with the handy warming lid?... actually George says it more like "handy woemanlid".

sarastrasser said...

Can I get it in blue??? PLEASE PLEASE tell me I can get it in blue!! Oh my goodness, I am hyperventalating!!!