Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Hayley!

I hope you have a stupendous birthday Hayley! I cannot believe you're 17! I have so much fun hanging out with you and love your sense of humor. If I was a bad person, I would have kid-napped you from Becky a long time ago and kept you for myself. Is it creepy to admit that? Anyways, happy birthday Hayley!

Here's Hayley in her birthday suit:



Hayley is one of the most beautiful people on the planet. What? You don't believe me? Just watch this slide show of Hayley, set to a completely random, yet somewhat familiar, track:

video

Told ya. Loser.

Here's me (or someone who looks like me) singing Happy Birthday to Hayley:



Here's a bunch of Hayley's friends singing Happy Birthday to her:

8 comments:

Vegas Family said...

That is so cool! Funny!

Happy Birthday, Hayley! You're Awesome!

ajesplin said...

Whoa! Your comment came up an hour before I posted this. How did that happen?

sarastrasser said...

Happy Birthday Hayley! You post was slightly better than mine. I need to practice more with the videos. BTW, that girl looked nothing like you.

Amy Thurston said...

I was going to post something, but now if I do it will look like crap. Happy Birthday Hayley, I love your necklace you had on while your friends sang to you!

Memzy said...

Wow, Hayley has really cool friends, no?

Katie or Tom said...

Happy Birthday hayley! Yeah, that girl looks nothing like you. I do have to agree that hayley is a stone cold fox.

Mary said...

I think Hayley's gorgeous too. Love you and Happy Birthday!

Erin Beck said...

remember when HAYLEY HAD TO MAKE A SCHEDULE CUZ SHE THOUGHT WE ALL FOUGHT OVER HER?....OK YA, SO WE DID. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OH AND CAN YOU BABYSIT THIS WEEKEND?