Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Laundry

This is what happens when I don't fold the laundry and put it away right when it comes out of the dryer. The boys eventually start playing with it.

Here's Homer wearing one of Anthony's shirts and Cord wearing a pair of size 2 overalls (as in 2-year-old, and he's almost 10 and these don't look nearly as small as they should look on him)



Homer, pulling on another shirt of Anthony's (his head is going through the arm hole):



Gus is wearing Anthony's shirt, with Homer's shirt pulled over the top, and a tiny pair of swim shorts he dug out of Homer's closet.



On another note, my super cool sister-in-law, Michelle, finally started posting stuff on her blog! She's "Mich" on my I'm Popular list. Several of you know and love her and are jealous of me because she's my sister-in-law and not yours, so go check out her blog and encourage her to keep it up!

7 comments:

sarastrasser said...

IThe best picture is Cord in the size two overalls.

Vegas Family said...

I have a couple of live in laundry folders so I don't usually have that problem. However, I do tend to forget about my wash and the delay in rotating it to the dryer leaves me with sometimes very stinky laundry that takes a couple times through to destinch.

Amy Thurston said...

My kids do the same thing with the laundry, only they aren't playing around. Several times Bailey has gone to school with Calvin's pants on, saying he thought they were capris.

Cristin said...

This looks very familiar, except your just missing the picture of your 2yo cuddle up in the dirty laundry pile...

Emily said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! That picture of Cord in Homer's overalls is priceless...

abutler said...

I couldn't post pictures of my kids when laundry day goes bad. They just all go nudie!

Katie or Tom said...

It reminds me of when Tom has to get the kids dressed. Come on girls you all know what I am talking about.