Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Anthony!

video

It's my husband/BFF's birthday today! I just got home from a surprise party that his very thoughtful techs threw for him at work. I have never seen a pizza that big in my entire life! He's lucky to work with such nice people, and, lets face it, Anthony's a pretty nice guy too. We're also going out tonight--without our crazy kids--and I'm looking forward to it.
One thing I have to say about Anthony is that he's so easy to please and very gracious--which makes his birthday a pleasure to celebrate. I admire many of his personality traits and I'm hoping he'll start to rub off on me soon. Plus, he's really cute (watch video for proof--he LOVES Bjork).

12 comments:

Vegas Family said...

Happy Birthday, Anthony! I agree Anthony is a very easy going nice guy! You did good, Jenny.
I hope Anthony had a fabulous day!

Memzy said...

Doood, Jenny you SCORED. Way to catch yourself a hubby.

Happy 17th birthday to Anthony. Honestly, do you two EVER age?

Katie or Tom said...

M-E-O-W! Foxy! Happy birthday! I totally forgot. But, uh, Tom has something. He is going to give it to you the next time he sees you. Can't tell you what it is. It is a surprise.

Mary said...

We tried calling Anthony to wish him a Happy Birthday, but you guys were out partying. So here's our Happy Birthday wish. We love you, admire you, and think you're an all around great guy!

Amy Thurston said...

Happy birthday Tony! I talked to your ex-girlfriend's friend last night, and she told me to tell you happy birthday also!

sarastrasser said...

Happy Birthday, Tony!! Gigetty gigetty, AAAALLLLLright!

Cristin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Anthony! I think he is such a great guy. I've always really liked him and been impressed with him.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Anthony!! Anthony really is a great guy! I've always admired how sweet and patient he is with your boys. Hope your birthday is a good one Anthony!!

abutler said...

Happy Belated B-Day to Anthony.

Sam, Shel & Co said...

Happy Birthday, Anthony!

At least you aren't as old as us.

(Meg keeps telling us we aren't old, but we aren't buying it.)

Anonymous said...

Hey Anthony, wow it has been awhile. I live in St George now! Are you still in Vegas? I go there often to play! My email is qwst_dbmerri@msn.com and cell is 435-862-7364. I'd love to get the update on things and catch up. Take care man.

Dave Merrithew