Thursday, January 24, 2008

They Made It...

We just heard the news that Maddie, Frances, Cord, and Gus made it in to the highly competitive, annual Bilbray Elementary school talent show. I’ll video tape their performance (w/o the lens cap on) and post it on my blog after the talent show.

Maddie choreographed the whole dance on her own, and whipped Cord, Gus, and Frances into shape in time for the tryout. Great job Maddie! I video taped some of their practices, but I’ll save their real performance for my blog. Here’s a video of them messing around with different song from the CD while taking a break from practicing their real, much more energetic, routine. Making things up as they go (with a little input from some stage moms)…

video

5 comments:

Memzy said...

Ya know, it's good to know that other people appreciate the Chipmunks as much as I do. Gus' performance really stands out btw. I can't wait to see the final thing!!

Cristin said...

Yay! I can't wait for the LIVE performance. Good luck you guys!

Emily said...

That was waaay cute! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Katie or Tom said...

I am all confused. I thought you said you were going to save the real on for your blog...isn't this your blog? I can't imagine anything better than that. So much passion. The only thing missing was Gus. His part was-well-important-but-was he supposed to make ears for Frances? He executed it perfectly if that was all he was supposed to do. I am really suprised at Frances' focus. She actually sang it beautifully. She had plenty of distaction, but nothing took her attention from the task at hand. I see a future in this field for her.

Mary said...

I agree with Katie, Frances is destined for stardom! They were, of course, all adorable and I'm so excited for the big night. Be sure to let us know as soon as they WIN!!!!!