Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Into This...

I'm into this song right now (and it has nothing to do with my name being Jennifer--the name mentioned in the song--because my name isn't Jennifer, it's just Jenny), so I thought I'd bring it to your attention. It's from The Killers newest album, Sawdust (all B-side type songs). This song's called "Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf."

(This is just the song, not a video.)




**I made the comment about my name not being Jennifer because once, Katie told me they almost named their dog Jennifer but didn't because they thought I would be offended. Even knowing my name is Jenny, some people seem to consider the names Jennifer and Jenny one and same. BTW, Katie's real name is Katrina. Nobody better name their dog that--it's taken.

8 comments:

Webster's Dictionary said...

Jenny,
I too find that song to be very pleasing and do so without any name association whatsoever.

Cristin said...

i like it!

Emily said...

We love the Killers--great song!

Katie or Tom said...

I like it a lot. the song I mean. Oh, and i don't mind if anyone wants to name their dog Katrina. I am totally cool with that. Other names available: Katie, Rydalch, Violet, Hazel, Thomas, Atticus, and Rusty. All of those are ok. I also have a dog. It will come prenamed. Whitey. Any takers?

sarastrasser said...

I will take Whitey. I hope he gets along with skeletor...Oh you don't mind if I take that name do you :) Love Ya

Mary said...

Songs okay, but the album cover is gruesome!

Vegas Family said...

Good Choice!

Katie or Tom said...

TO GUS FRUM HAZEL:
I LIK YOU HAW OR YOU _____ GOD HAPPY VALIN TIMS DAY GUS WOT TO SEE HAW LOG I CAN SCREM OW KA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT IS A LOT IS IT ____ OW KA DOW YOU WOT TO HER ME SEG THE ABC`S OW KA ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZ IM GUD EM I ____ OW KA BIBI.