Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is a milestone birthday for my mom. To celebrate, I made a video montage of her years on planet Earth. I used a song that was one of her favorites when I was a kid--I'm sure it will bring back a lot of memories for some of you. I remember listening to it on LONG road trips all the way from Camarillo to Bakersfield, and blasting it while we cleaned the house on Saturday afternoons, always with WAY too much Pledge. In fact, the smell of Pledge makes me think of mom, and this song. I hope she still likes it. I love you mom, happy 28th! Have a great day!


video

12 comments:

Markie23 said...

Happy Birthday Mary! I loved the slide show. See you in 6 days!!

Vegas Family said...

Happy Birthday, Mom! You were such a cute little girl. Sara sure does look like you. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Katie or Tom said...

TIT-Happy birthday Mom. You look hot in the beehive. My least favorite hairdo was the short lived jew fro. Luckily my hair is almost gone so when I have my 60th birthday montage (It'll be a holligram form, 'cause it's the future) that'll be one less thing my kids will have to comment on. Hope you have a great day.

sarastrasser said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mary said...

Thank you, Jenny for the wonderful tribute. I loved all of the phone calls today, too and the birthday wishes. It made turning 60 a little more bearable.

Mary said...

Thank you, Jenny for the wonderful tribute. I loved all of the phone calls today, too and the birthday wishes. It made turning 60 a little more bearable.

Emily said...

That was beautiful Jenny! Happy Birthday Mary! You just keep looking younger!

Erin Beck said...

Happy birthday mom I love you

Katie or Tom said...

Happy Birthday Mary! I love all of the pictures. I hadn't seen many of them before. I love the action shots the best. I didn't know you played basketball. I don't know how you have managed to stay so young. You haven't changed a bit. TIK

Erin Beck said...

It was volley ball you nut!!

abutler said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Mary. I hope I look as good sa you do when I'm your age.

Memzy said...

saweet