Friday, January 18, 2008

Glamorous...

I don't have my official glamor shot, it's either at my mom's house, or Amy still has it on her nightstand. We only got one 8x10, since that was all the orthodontist would pay for. My mom could have paid out of pocket for extras, though. She didn't.
Here's a picture of my softball team. I think we look pretty glamorous for softball players, what with our hats resting precariously on top of our permed hair: (you'll have to click on it to enlarge it for a close up view)

(I'm the on the far left in front, in danger of losing my cap to a light gust of wind.)

Also, here is one of Anthony's old girlfriend's glamor shots, taken with her mom. So, yes, your ex-boyfriend still has that glamor shot you gave him. Anthony has at least three, and I still look at them from time to time. So, yes, your ex-boyfriend's wife will use your glamor shot to make herself feel prettier. They might even post it on their blog.

9 comments:

Memzy said...

As if should be...........on all accounts.

Amy Thurston said...

That is awesome! I could only dream of having the type of relationship with my mother that we would go and get a glamour shot TOGETHER!! I bet mom and Sara got one though. Come you two, break it out.

Erin Beck said...

all I want to know is who is the mother and who is the daughter..or ex? and is she still single??

MorganStrasser said...

I have a picture of my mother and me during a glamor shoot. I will save that one for a rainy day!

Katie or Tom said...

Glam-tastic! I didn't know that Anthony was into that sort of stuff. I like your softball photo the best though. It is really sporty and cool and happening in a far out kind of way. (TIK)

sarastrasser said...

Apparently Katie just finished watching a Brady Movie. I love the glamorous shot of Tony's ex girlfriend. I bet she was the one who got away.
I remember being very jealous of the softball pictures. I thought it was cool the way the hats just rested on top of your heads and I really wish mom would have permed my hair. And yes Amy, mom and I do have glamour shot of us together.

Erin Beck said...

I didnt know you knew how to play baseball. I cant even imagine you running from base to base!

Mary said...

She doesn't know how to play softball, but she did get a home run without ever hitting the ball. I'll let Jenny tell that one. And, Amy, if you wanted a glamor shot with your mom, all you had to do was ask!

Emily said...

That is so funny that Anthony still has his ex-girlfriends Glamour shot! Love the softball picture! I think we all want to hear the story of your home-run without having hit the ball.