Monday, January 14, 2008

Family Home Video Day: How Long can You Go...

FHVD: How Long can You Go... ?
Amanda steals the show in this one--I thought maybe if I featured her this week, she would drag herself away from her porcelain throne and check out my blog.
TURN UP YOUR VOLUME

*At one point, my dad chews me out for cherry-dropping Andy, but, unfortunately, he didn't get the cherry-drop on tape, only the part when he yelled at me. Then he zooms in on my guilt.
**Cherry-dropping, in the context of teeter-tottering, is when you hop off your side of the teeter when the opposite person is tottering in the air, resulting in a jarring impact with the ground below for your friend.

video



TO DECODE PREVIOUS CRYPTIC POST: Write down every fifth letter, forming a five by ten box. Then, starting from the bottom right-hand corner, write down every other letter. Read it right to left--The whole thing is easier than it sounds **Hint: if you don’t get it the first time DON’T WORRY, you were probably off by a letter somewhere, double check it, or start over.

16 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Jenny! Don't know what to say about that video. Just that it exemplified how white trash I was.
Anyhow, I read all your posts today and didn't get the code thing. You are going to drive me and everyone crazy with all that. Just come out with it!

Amanda said...

By the way, just finished book 3 in the Twilight series. And kind of embarrassed to say that I loved it. You'll understand more after you read book 2. The whole idea of the series...a girl who is caught in a twisted love triangle with a vampire and werewolf. Come on! Personally, I think I might like the werewolf better. Not that Edward doesn't do something for me too. But it is so pathetic how the books make my heart race and get me in a romantic mood. Is that not embarrassing or what? Book 3 was hot.

Memzy said...

Hawt to the Nth power Amanda. And I am not surprised you prefer Jacob or Edward.

1. I think Amanda has a lovely voice.
2. Cherry dropping is rad.

Emily said...

Too bad the Cherry drop didn't get caught on tape. If I'm remembering right, I believe this was taken at Pismo Coast Village. I remember Erin and I were off chasing boys.

Emily said...

Oh--and you have got to be kidding about that de-coding thing. How much time do you think we have?? Just spill the beans!!!

Cristin said...

Love the video! Amanda is awesome!

I have to ditto what Amanda said about book 3 except I LOOOOOVE Edward! My heart did the exact same thing when I read it. Funny! Glad I'm not the only one!

Katie or Tom said...

I recently read a great book. it is called the Book of Morman. It is full of great stories.

Erin Beck said...

I love pismo beach! I remember those boys too emily. Rollie and Pollie ring a bell?? I will send you mt diary of it.

Markie23 said...

Morman? Is that one of Mormon's brothers we never read about? Maybe it was in the "sealed portion". I'd like to learn more.

Markie23 said...

Morman? Is that one of Mormon's brothers we never read about? Maybe it was in the "sealed portion". I'd like to learn more.

Vegas Family said...

Amanda Jenny and Sara were such a cute little trio. Everyone has such long skinny legs. I like Amanda's voice. Andy looks like he hopped back on and didn't sustain any injuries from his Cherry Drop.

Amy Thurston said...

I have decoded it!!!
"I-Am-Pregnant" Holy cow Jenny!! Congratulations!! I was wondering what was on your mind last week. I am so excited for you!

Erin Beck said...

Yeah jenny for being pregnant AGAIN!! i hope its a girl

sarastrasser said...

YOUR PREGNANT??!!! You better not be lying again!! I am hoping for a boy.

Mary said...

You guys were so cute; still are! That was Pismo. We sure had some fun times there.

Erin Beck said...

Mom you should take us to pismo again. Your treat!!