Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bad Blogger

Sorry I didn't update my blog much last week. I knew that particular week was going to be bad for blogging--I've had a few things I had to focus my attention on, and unfortunately my blog had to suffer for it. When I picked last week's FHVD post, I was hoping it would be entertaining enough to carry my loyal visitor(s) through the week, and, although the comments have numbered in the forties, it has not escaped my notice that most of them were from fictional characters. My blog has turned stale.

What has distracted me from my blog last week (and from the real world in general, as anyone who has tried to call me can attest to, i.e bill collectors, telemarketers, and the like) continues to be my focus at the moment, so forgive me if things are slow around here. I promise to post a FHVD clip tomorrow--an oldie. I also have a few things I need to blog about, including, but not limited to, my review of Twilight--a book I read within a day of Cristin mentioning it in one of her "favorite things posts" (the book junkie in me couldn't resist). So, look for that post, where I shall wax poetic about the gloomy and fog-soaked Olympic peninsula, vampires, forbidden love, and the Phoenix airport.

**I just realized that I came across a bit cryptic in this post. Will I explain? No. Please don't ask, I am not good at lying. --it's not that interesting anyway.

7 comments:

Webster's Dictionary said...

Nice to see you back!

Cristin said...

Life happens! Your forgiven for not keeping me thoroughly entertained this week. Can't wait to hear your opinion on Twilight.

Memzy said...

Listen, all I'm saying is that I may or may not dream about Edward on occasion. I cannot confirm nor deny my obsession with him.

And do tell. Even if it isn't all that interesting.

Shed said...

I hope the herpies clears up so you are able to post more.

Emily said...

Dangit, no matter how many times I read that post I can't de-cript it!! I'm glad your back! I will be anxiously awaiting that FHV! It may be tough to beat last weeks!

Vegas Family said...

I hope it was something lots of fun keeping you occupied. I will look for to next weeks FHV.

sarastrasser said...

Don't keep me in the dark! What were you doing last week!!